Saturday 27 May 2017

Waiting for Divine Settlement

Bless the Lord o my soul
O my soul 
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before 
O my soul
Worship His Holy name

Five Stories.
Five is grace and we are in the month of grace today my birthday is a day of double spiritual perfection. Speak a word into your own life in line with God making today a day of grace garnished with double spiritual perfection.

Remember grace is available and accessible only to those who chose to draw from the well. I'll tell you 5 stories in quick succession.

Hope
A mentor introduced her to a good man but she felt he was not fine enough, not sharp enough, she preferred someone whose background was better than hers.  She decided to…

Olu      
He met a good Christian girl. They loved each other but Ola struggled with esteem issues, which the lady tried to help him with. Soon Ola became more than a church goer but the lady could no longer cope…

Sola
He had a girlfriend but he felt she was too outspoken. She had told him that while she wasn't forcing him into friendship, she had made up her mind to have children by a certain age. He decided that was a wayward approach and decided to marry someone else today the gap of student teacher has not been closed.

Larabe
She thought she’ll never have a child as she had done two surgeries before wedding. She got married and became pregnant almost immediately but she lost the pregnancy in five months

Adeola (real name) posted this in celebration of my birthday:

*A NOTE TO A LOVELY MOTHER*

I bless God for the day He divinely connected me to Pastor Omolola. (The name of the ministry in my care for mature singles is Divine Connection). I might not remember the date but could still remember the event that knitted us, Healing Hearts at Throne of Grace Obalende. The state of my heart then was so bad that if it had not been for Jesus, I don't know what it would have caused my life. I was so much in love with someone I believe we will tie the knot instead was heart broken, so miserable was I that I thought nothing is worth living for, but thank God. After the ministration my heart received courage to move on. Later, I met Pastor Omolola on social media where I narrated my bumps in relationship. I want to thank you Ma for your counsel, advice, for Divine Connection group and for your prayers because God indeed answered your prayers. I pray God will bless all your seeds both the one that came from you and your spiritual seeds, and all your endeavours in Jesus. *HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA* You will celebrate it in JOY and your joy will know no bound it shall be overflowing in Jesus name. *LOVE YOU MA*

She chose to take the lifeline to grace that was gracefully offered. 

Waiting for Divine Settlememnt

The following can create a state of waiting in our lives – Aloness/Spinsterhood, Infertility,
Sickness, Heartbreak, Rebellious Children, Disunity, Divorce, Death, Dysfunction, Stagnation etc.

But we have a God who can unravel the mess and heal the pain with His mercy. Those who need funding for college, those in hopeless situations even marriage moving towards divorce

Waiting for Divine Settlement

You should read my message on www.dckiss.blogspot,com titled “Waiting or Wasting. It as it captures part of the essence of waiting. What does waiting for divine settlement mean?

Settle can be defined as: To give compensation for a claim; To pay a debt; To order or arrange as desired; To be establish as a resident of a place; To restore calmness or comfort to; To come to rest. To solve or resolve.

If you have a need that needs settlement, God settle you in Jesus name

Hebrews 6:10 – For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

Sisters, you may have been despised, undermined, neglected, forgotten, humiliated, rejected, intimidated, harassed and abused but God will personally handle your settlement. God will settle you. God will settle you.

In Ruth 1:5-6 we see Madam Naomi who had experienced the loss of children and entered into widowhood as a result of the transition of her husband. By whom shall she be comforted? It is God alone who is able to comfort those who are thus cast down. 

Ruth, her daughter in law was such a faithful and pleasant lady, but she suffered in the early part of her life. Ot would have been challenging for her culturally as a Moabitess to marry an Israeli man, but she did. After about ten years of marriage, her husband died without having any child for him. No Moabite man would want to marry her again. Then the only companion she had, her mother in-law wanted to go back to Canaan and to leave Ruth by herself.

She must have been greatly troubled; overwhelmed and flaberghasted. Her mother in-law encouraged her to stay in Moab, but she declined and followed. In Canaan she can only be married to someone related to her husband. God honoured her faithfulness by arranging her compensation. She was Divinely Connected with a wealthy man called Boaz, who happened to be the choicest kinsman to her late husband. Boaz became the great grandfather of David, and therefore in the linage of Jesus!

You are here; you have lost something very dear to you. God will compensate you with a greater blessing. Mahlondied, but Boaz appeared to restore her and her mother in law fully.

Joseph was serving faithfully! Yet we went from being popular to prison but our God took him back to the palace. I have a word of reassurance for someone. God says He will reinstate you.

What we need to do for Divine Settlement

When God visits, people’s priorities are quickly laid bare. Lives change…for the better!

In Genesis 18:1-15, Abraham experiences intimacy with God and once again discovers that God is a loving and patient God that reaffirms His covenant. 

Stand in Spirit and in Truth

Now, just a short time later, God appears again.5 The Lord is encouraging Abraham with His presence and friendship. The text says that the Lord (Yahweh) appeared to Abraham “in the heat of the day.” Abraham responds with one of the greatest lines in Scripture: “My lord, if now I have found favor in your sight, please do not pass your servant by” (18:3). He was eager to encounter and experience God. 

As this section unfolds, there is a striking emphasis on worship. [These principles are also relevant to hospitality.] Abraham demonstrates worship in three ways: (1) speed, (2) selection, and (3) service. 

Speed

1 Samuel 21:8 -  And David said unto Ahimelech, And is there not here under thine hand spear or sword? for I have neither brought my sword nor my weapons with me, because the king's business required haste. Abraham “ran” to his servant to have the best meal possible prepared 

Serve in Worship

Abraham had over 300 servants in his household  but here he was personally involved. 

Seek

He enjoyed a special relationship. He sat down at the table and ate with him.15 God reveals Himself to those who desire Him.

Supplicate

To ask for humbly or earnestly, as by praying. 2. To make a humble entreaty to; beseech. 

What affects Divine Settlement

Unbelief Neutrality Knowledge Omission Wisdom Negativity

The reason for such unbelief is a failure to comprehend the extent of God’s ability to work in and through us. While it may not be reasonable to believe in resurrection, faith transcends reason.

The Lord had already told Abraham that Sarah would have son “at this time next year” (17:15-21). We desperately need instruction, whether we realise it or not. God knew when Sarah laughed; he is all knowing with supernatural power. The simple laughter of Abraham and Sarah reminds us that we often laugh when we should trust. We often throw our hands up in the air when we should be putting them together in prayer. We are too prone to focus on our lack of strength instead of His sufficient strength.

The words of our Lord speak as loudly to Christians today as they did to Abraham, “Is anything too difficult for the Lord?” (18:14a).

Knowing the God of Divine Settlement

Rewarder
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him. Hebrew 11:6

Restorer
Joel 2:25 (KJV) And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

Redeemer
Joshua 1:8. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. Also John 3:16, Proverbs 18:10.

Recovered
I Samuel 80: 8 And David enquired at the Lord, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, Pursue: for thou shalt surely overtake them, and without fail recover all.

Refuge
Proverbs 18:10 (KJV) The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.

Rebuilder
Isaiah 61:4King James Version (KJV)
And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.

God will settle meHe will settle you:

Repeat this loudly:
1 Peter 5:10King James Version (KJV)
10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

My sisters, I run a ministry called Divine Connection. To everyone God sends my way and they register to join, I offer counselling session. 

Isaiah 50:7 help me o Lord, let me not be put to change.

Job 14:7-9 says succinctly, there is HOPE. Tell the person beside you, there is hope for me. 
Prayer Points

1. Holy Ghost, perfect all that concerns me and cause your water of revival to restore me COMPLETELY.
2. Almighty God, settle me in my Rehoboth and restore all that is lost in my life!
3. Holy Spirit strengthen and establish me
4. Loving Father according to 1 Peter 5:10, You are the God of all grace, who hath called me unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, I have suffered enough, O Lord make me perfect, establish me, strengthen me, settle me.
5. Lord, anoint me with fresh oil and settle me into a new beginning!
6. Lord! Divinely choose me for celebration. 
7. Lord, divinely guide me to the place of promotion
8. I uproot every stronghold of contention and confusion in my life!
9. Dear DADDY divinely connect me to my destiny helpers! 
10. From today, I destroy the covenant and stronghold of failure and fruitlessness in my life.
11. Loving God, settle me spiritually permanently 
12. Dear Lord deliver and heal me to love again
13. Anything in my life that rejects help – I reject and renounce it.
14. Free me Lord! I receive the power for divine settlement that sets free
15. Divinely select me o Lord (1 Samuel 10:24 KJV) And Samuel said to all the people, See ye him whom the Lord hath chosen, that there is none like him among all the people? And all the people shouted, and said, God save the king.


This message was originally delivered at RCCG NAR 6 Women retreat Dr. Omolola Omoteso is a minister who is passionate about sharing God's words for the healing of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Upon approval, you can view it on the site. God bless you.