Thursday 4 March 2021

DC GIFT TO SOMEONE GETTING MARRIED

DC GIFT TO SOMEONE GETTING MARRIED

Dear One:

Trust all is well with you.

Today, I am reaching out to someone who is planning to get married and is avoiding counsel.

I shared some of the wisdom below with my baby and her fiance, ahead of marriage. God is leading me to share with you. Counsel is IMPORTANT.

As you plan for the ceremonies surrounding your coming together as husband and wife, it is IMPORTANT to sit together to talk. Marriage that survives must be stronger on communication and cooperation than copulation.

As you have made the vow to one another, God already sealed it. What you wish to do soon is “legalise” via the court, “publicise” or formally or informally “show before witnesses” via a ceremony or “declare” via a wedding or thanksgiving in Church.

As you must know, there was no public presentation in the Garden of Eden, just a declaration. Already you may have declared to one another. If after declaring you refrain from communication or cooperation, the foundation of the declaration will be threatened.

Counselling is better as face to face or where not possible voice. But God gave me an idea of zoom or whatsapp and either may be best under the present circumstance. For those who are led to seek counsel, reach me or @⁨SAN Segun Alabi RG⁩ to sign up. 

For all who have found and are taking steps towards the isle, share the link below with your bride or groom, watch individually and respond individually to the following questions:

youtu.be/3nNPn67u694

For those who wish to sign up or who are registered, you and your intended spouse should respond individually using dc-homes.webs.com/book-counsel (use the contact form).

Please get the response to me ahead of your scheduled counsel and include your WhatsApp number in your response.

For those who do NOT wish to sign up, do the exercise and take your discovery or discoveries to God in prayers individually and together. 

1. What I understand by Divine Positioning and how it would help me going forward (do not repeat things from the video but draw inference).

2. How is my fiancĂ©/fiancĂ©e God’s Divine Connection.

3. What are the 10 strengths in my bride or groom.

4. How can I strengthen or maximise his or her strengths.

5. What are the 5 weaknesses in my bride or groom.

6. How can I lessen or minimise his or her weaknesses.

7. What are the 5 core expectations I have for wedding and/or marriage.

8. What do I need to do to ensure these expectations for wedding and/or marriage are met in a Godled way.

9. What will I do if each/any expectation is not met or if each/any expectation is delayed.

10. Who is the source of my joy and how can I ensure my joy of salvation is NOT vanquished in marriage.

Your response should reach me individually via the contact form or email before our scheduled meeting (IF YOU ARE REGISTERED OR SIGN UP).

Do not read this message to him or her, send it as is so it is NOT watered down.

Blessings!

Dr. Omolola Omoteso

Dr. Omolola Omoteso-Famuyiwa is a minister who is passionate about sharing God's words for the healing of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Upon approval, you can view it on the site. God bless you.