Friday 9 December 2011

Ademi & Arewa








As I closed my laptop, I looked again at the handsome, light complexion man smiling boyishly in his well tailored suit, garnished with a wine cravat. By his side stood Arewa, a woman of priceless value.

As I walked to the car, my mind flashed to the seemingly depressed man who stumbled on the proposal and spelled out his worry as we sat in 457 gazing into a view that was far from grand.

As I drove home, I said like there was someone in the car with me; God saved him and restored his health and resources for me.

For my delay, God chose to enrich my peace, double my wealth and multipy my laughter. And He did it in one specially wrapped bundle of divine joy I have chosen to call Ademi.

Temi, I don't know where this marital route leads, but I am blessed to be going with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Upon approval, you can view it on the site. God bless you.